Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Peculiar Treasure


The Lord love variety. I find it interesting that what we put a great price on He gives supplies us freely. Did you ever wonder if he was trying to tell us something?
This kind of beauty only comes with immense heat and pressure. It's not easily found either. We have to dig deep in the earth, and then.....a polishing and cutting process begins.
He call His people a peculiar treasure.
I think in a life striving to be a Christian we become His jewels.
I have to say this has always helped me when I feel the pressures of every day life.
The more he allow me to take, the more brilliantly I can shine for Him....

No comments: