Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Joyful


Joyful, Joyful
Lord we adore thee
God of Glory, Lord of Love
Hearts unfold like flowers before thee
Opening to the sun above
Melt the clouds of sin and saddness
Drive the dark of doubt away
Giver of the Oil of Gladness
Bring us to the Light of Day

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

He is so easy to adore...and yes...all glory is His.
I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

one of the best hymns ever! :)