Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Questioning....


"We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way."
~Author Unknown

Running from trouble or unhappiness? There isn’t any place that far…..
All that running made me tired enough to slow down and make some decisions about what I was going to do next. I simply had to start organizing my life if I was going to think straight.

I never thought God minded questions much. After all, He knows all the answers, anyway. Perhaps it has a lot to do with the motive behind the questioning. Is it doubt, a lack of faith, or even unthankfulness?
My mother always checked me on my tone as a little girl. And when I think of how Esther prepared herself to go for a request before the King it really got me thinking.
She asked if she had found favor in his sight, if what had done anything good and pleasing. There was such a humility there.
For apostle Paul he was told, "My grace is sufficient."

So the same God, the one that speaks to Kings and Priests, He hears me. It's clear for now His Grace is sufficient.
So with great honor, I am content.

No comments: