Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Something Beautiful


If there ever were dreams that were lofty and noble, they were my dreams at the start
and the hopes of life's cares were the hopes that I harbored down deep in my heart
but my dreams turned to ashes, my castles all crumbled, my fortune turned to naught
but if you could use a vessel like me, I'll lay down my heart
He made something beautiful, something good, all my confusion...He understood
all I had to offer was brokenness and strife
but He made something beautiful of my life.
~Songs of Zion

Thank you Lord for being that missing piece. Filling that void in my life. My own pride was concerned with what I had in my mind to be right, instead of what was truly right. Lord please help me to remember who I am and how far your mercy and grace has taken me.

No comments: