Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

He Called


He called those things that be not, as if they already were. I read that in Genesis one day.
It made me think about how the Lord has a people in mind for a family. Although he knows everything he doesn't want any of us to perish. He sees all of us in a positive way.
He sees us at the finish line.
I am no one of consequence. But by his mercy and grace I have an opportunity to have eternal life. I'm glad he doesn't grade me on how I am now, but on the heart I have to be just like him.
He called those things that be not...as if they already were...
Thank you, Lord!

No comments: