Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Be Still


Being still and doing nothing are two very different things. I thought of the scripture 'be still and know that I am God'. Waiting on the Lord is still abiding in His will because in order to wait in someone we must serve them. I think if a waitress at a restaurant. Having a good spirit while serving the Lord and having full confidence and faith He will handle a situation that is out of our hands.
Looking for His in all situations.
I am thankful.
They that wait upon the Lord, they shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as an eagle. They shall walk and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Teach me Lord, to wait.

No comments: