Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Miracles

"He who does not believe in miracles is not a realist."
~ Anton Rupert, Rembrandt Group

I was reading in Hebrews how we have not an high priest that which can be touched with the feeling of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. (KJV)
The bible is inexhaustible unlike anything on earth. I was thinking about how thankful I am for Jesus and how I can call on him in all the seasons of my life. There has been so many times where he touched my mind and healed me. 
Each time I know it is a miracle because he does no small things, just lots of thing with great love.

No comments: