Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Investing in People

 "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, 
but in rising up every time we fail."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I always knew of things I wanted to achieve in my life. I really liked school so it was easy to apply myself and get good grades. I knew I wanted to one day be married and have lot's of friends. But being a friend was never taught to me, neither was having a happy marriage. I really thought is was something I did...well, it was in a way but once I realized my goals weren't meeting up with my vision I found out I just didn't have the tools I needed to get where I wanted.
I read in Genesis (KJV) that, He called those things that be not as if they already were.
"Hey,that's me!" I said to myself. I believe the Lord sees us at the finish line, it's me getting in the way of me that can't see it. I needed to find a deeper understanding about how to see myself the way He does.
I believe the Lord is in the business of investing in people. I'm glad there are some people that have made it their business, too.
After all, we are all the CEO's of our life.

No comments: