Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Home Organization


“The healthy and strong individual is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he's got an abscess on his knee or in his soul.”
~Rona Barrett

Once a decision is made to be healthy I looked around my house.
Holy Mackerel! Was I ransacked?
I guess I was living the way I felt. Cufuffled.
No…..it’s not a word.
I made it up.
It’s a combination of ‘confused’ and ‘ruffled’.
I figure if the word ‘Labradoddle’ can exist (Labrador and Poodle combo) why can’t I have my cufuffled?
So….ahem, being this unorganized I decided to get some help.
This is huge mind you. I ask no one for help.
I looked online….
Home organization ideas, went to the library for books, I got bins to sort my stuff.
I cleaned and purged.
I had heard about this program called Life Skills 411. Their slogan is “Success Skills for the Motivated”. A few years later I went and loved it. There are many ways you can go with the steps to making a decision to organizing your mind to be healthy. I know that when my home was cluttered and stuffy….I felt that way too.
I simply couldn’t think straight or be healthy.
Taking control for me was telling the pain I was taking charge and managing it….I had this disease, but it no longer had me.
On a scale from 1-10……
10 For Fabulous.

No comments: