Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quotes About God


I really love Him. It's easy to beat myself up when I feel I don't do right. Staying positive while trying to be a good Christian takes a certain amount of strength. It helps to have positive people reminding you how much He really loves us...

Look up for your redemption draweth neigh.
~KJV Bible

"God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them."
~Unknown
 
God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame.  ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"Weave in faith and God will find the thread." 

~Author Unknown
 
"Any fool can count the seeds in an apple.  Only God can count all the apples in one seed." 
~Robert H. Schuller

"People see God every day, they just don't recognize him."  
Look for Him everywhere.
~Pearl Bailey 

"Let God's promises shine on your problems."
~Corrie Ten Boom

"Your talent is God's gift to you.  What you do with it is your gift back to God."
 ~Leo Buscaglia

No comments: