Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gettin My Mind Off Myself


I can imaging my life with out a hope. There are so many evil disease out there that that it makes my own situations seem small. A blogger friend of mine, Theresa, is pleading for a request for anyone to help children and a find a cure for a particular cancer that attacks mainly children and young adults. I believe it gets the Lord's attention when we pray, lean on Him and do all we know how to do in situations where we feel helpless. Please take a look and this site cureasps.org. We can let them know they are in our prayers.

No comments: