Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Standing in Awe

:0

PS 4:4 (KJV) Stand in awe, sin not. Commune in your own heart upon your bed and be still. There are so many things that I am amazed over in this crazy life. I know if I dwell too much on the negative it would happily swallow me up. The Lord has done so much for me. Leaning upon Him in all His ways means I have faith He will guide me though any situation if I yeild.
Yeild.
Not walking through life with a lead foot on my own ways but letting Him take the steering wheel.
Seeing the Lord in every situation seems to be the antidote for sleepless nights and worry.
I really love the Lord. Lord, if I have found favor, please create me a heart to see you in every troubling situation. Having a heart to see you until I can one day see your face (by your sweet mercy and grace).

No comments: