Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nice Try Mr. Death...


SIGN READS: I'm not the Grim Reaper.
I am a Healing Monk and only $999.95

The obvious isn't always so obvious to some. I found in scriptures where their is a duality. Some things that sound or look the same but are clearly not. In the old testament there was two men named Seth (a good one and a bad one). There was also two Enoch's (a good and bad). To be able to discern between who is whom takes an understanding of right and wrong. I would like to have that type of discernment. Although I cannot see the heart of others I have the scriptures to guide me. When something doesn't line up with the Word things get a bit clearer. Confusion is made plain.
Thank you Lord for the Word and please help me to always have an appetite to read. One day I would like to say, "Oh Death, where is your sting...oh grave where is your victory?

No comments: