Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fruit of the Spirit



I've often wondered how I would know if I am getting spiritually mature. The bible (kjv) talks about the fruit of the spirit.

Love
Joy
Peace
Longsuffereing
Goodness
Gentleness
Meekness
Faith
Temperance

There are scriptures relating to them in Galatians 5:22-23 and Ephesians 5:9.
I have often heard people call it fruits but it doesn't say 'fruits' in the scriptures. It's all one fruit apparently.
It got me to thinking how I am striving to be the best finished product I can be as far as the Lord is concerned. Fruit ripens best when its closest to the sun.
It's my desire to be close to the Son.
Like a tree planted by the rivers of the water I hope to bring forth that fruit in my season.
What a day that will be...

No comments: