Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ego....



E= Edging
G= God
O= Out

Putting myself, my fears, even excusing bad behavior in me is putting myself first above Him. In all my ways I wish to please the Lord. I have strong confidence that even if I falter, my ability to go back and make things right still pleases Him.
Lord, create in me a clean heart and renew the right spirit within me.
I don't ever what my own ego to get tin the way of serving You....

4 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Very nice post. Less of ourselves...more of Him.
I'd love to have you as a follower and this is your invitation.

Barbra The Bloggess said...

Hi covnitkepr1, Thank you and thank you for the invite!

TINK INK Publishing said...

So great, Barbra!! I was just thinking about the word "ego" yesterday and writing about it to a friend. This is perfect!!!

Barbra The Bloggess said...

Hi PWNP, I had read how John said he must decrease so He (Jesus) must increase. Talk about someone who had a revelation on ego!