Life is full of pain that can be measured on a scale from 1-10. A Christian is measured by the way they live compared to Jesus. Join me in my battle of wits against Fibromyalgia and keeping the right heart to stay in the fight.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Words Have a Powerful Impact



Money
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
~Earl Wilson


Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.
~A.A. Latimer


If you make money your god, it will plague you like the devil.
~Henry Fielding




Character

"Only dead fish swim with the stream."

"If wisdom's ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care;
Of whom you speak,
To whom you speak,
And how,
And when,
And where."


Mind is everything. Muscle - pieces of rubber. All that I am, I am because of my mind.
~Paavo Nurmi



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
~Alex Karras




Attitude

“I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.”
~Ancient Persian Saying


“To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have.”
~Ken S. Keyes, Jr., Handbook to Higher Consciousness


“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.”
~Scott Hamilton


“If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.”
~Vince Lombardi

No comments: